newbie here need help - page 2

05121981:
yes i have ECN Broker (Excel Market & ECN-FX Open);  could you check again my ea. i think i didn't manipulate any price there.

Change this:

Ticket=OrderSend(symb,OP_BUY,Lts,Ask,slippage,SL,TP);

To this: ( like RaptorUK and deVries ) Suggested.

Ticket=OrderSend(symb,OP_BUY,Lts,Ask,slippage,0,0);
And see if that works.

05121981:
yes i have ECN Broker (Excel Market & ECN-FX Open);  could you check again my ea. i think i didn't manipulate any price there.

For an ECN  type Broker you have to send the order with SL = 0.0 and TP = 0.0 and then do an OrderModify() to send the TP & SL . . .  you canot send the TP & SL in the OrderSend()

Click this and read:  ECN 

RaptorUK:

For an ECN  type Broker you have to send the order with SL = 0.0 and TP = 0.0 and then do an OrderModify() to send the TP & SL . . .  you canot send the TP & SL in the OrderSend()

thanks man, it is working now. so if ECN broker, i dont need to put any stoploss or takeprofit...  

05121981:

thanks man, it is working now. so if ECN broker, i dont need to put any stoploss or takeprofit...  

Why not  ??

RaptorUK 2013.03.19 16:14 
05121981:

For an ECN  type Broker you have to send the order with SL = 0.0 and TP = 0.0 and then do an OrderModify() to send the TP & SL . . .  you canot send the TP & SL in the OrderSend()

Reason: