EA good on Alpari, wrong on FXDD

I have the same EA running on Alpari-demo and FXDD-demo. For some reason the Alpari-one is running OK, but the FXDD-one is doing nothing. I see the commentlines at Alpari but not at FXDD. What could be the reason for that?

Try this simple EA on FXDD-demo

int start()
{
Comment("New tick is coming on Price=",Bid);
//--------
return(0)
}

Rosh:
Try this simple EA on FXDD-demo

int start()
{
Comment("New tick is coming on Price=",Bid);
//--------
return(0)
}
Thanks.

Rosh or other moderators,

Did you delete my posting criticizing FXDD for their policy of not allowing expiration with orders?

If you did, then I expect that you have the courtesy of informing me about your censorship. Instead of censoring my posting, why don't you ask FXDD to post their reasoning for not allowing the expiration with orders?

Please remember that all of your readers are not from any particular country but from all over the world. In many of those countries, censoring is considered bullying and needs to be explained why.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Why would you even want to put an expiration on an order???

See documantation

ERR_TRADE_EXPIRATION_DENIED147Expirations are denied by broker.

carrotman wrote:
Why would you even want to put an expiration on an order???

If you want a stop or a limit order to expire after a certain number of hours. This is often used in opening range breakout type of strategies where you let the buy/sell stop orders expire at the end of the trading day or after a certain amount of time has passed.

If you were talking about close at the end of day, it could be understood. But you're talking about "range breakout type" for: why would you need time, except if it is not for futures.
It's better to ask or be interested if there is ,EMPTY, would it function as order.

Rosh or any other moderator,

You never answered my question... was my previous post criticizing fxdd deleted? If it was deleted, then why was it deleted?

Thank you.

tradermaji, this is technical forum about MQL4 programming only. Please don't discuss brokers and other platforms.

Thank you stringo for the clarification. However, I will expect you to delete messages where brokers are praised so that all postings are kept on the subject.

Reason: