Becarfull guys he is scam

Guys 

There is some one called Mr.Gregory Mcivor  he is deceitful scam he got our E-mails from here and sent us E-mail offering to sell you EA for ECN scalper with very good result , well this is the E-mail

Dear Trader,

I got your email from MQL4 site.
Did you got profitable EA for trading forex?
I hope you have good trade and happy with earnning money from forex market.
I'm mql4 developer, I created good EA and try to run it on demo account. It's give me great result, the trade history that i give you below  will show you how it best.
My Ea work with scalping strategy, it really safe and it can make 450 to 500 pip/day.

If you interested in, please reply this email.
You can login follow account with your MetaTrade 4 platform to see how it earn money.
Think Forex
login: 11278233
passwrd: think333
I will sell it with 300$ to collect money to begin my real trade.

For more information please reply email and let me known you ready to earn money by best scalping EA.

-- 
-- 
Mr.Gregory Mcivor
Yahoo/skype: gregorymcivor

Have nice day!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well after transfer money he will send you another EA blow the account in hours , after I search I found this EA is really there is a web site with price $1500 ,  So be careful   and this is his E-mail

<email removed>

alomdaworld:

Well after transfer money he will send you another EA blow the account in hours , after I search I found this EA is really there is a web site with price $1500 ,  So be careful   and this is his E-mail

<email removed>

Please don't publish other people's email addresses.

When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.

Hello emad,

Lots of thanks for your kind information . Actually I got that mail offering the EA for 100$. So thanks to saved my 100$. But the think forex account mentioned on that mail shows good results. What is your opinion about that ? Can we get that original EA for 1500$?

Off topic for this forum. Not a mq4 question.
Reason: