Error message from strategy tester

I have been using strategy tester for a long time with no problems. Just yesterday I had to do a system restore (windows 7) and now I get this message when I try to run strategy tester with a 5M time frame. " 2013.02.08 12:46:37 TestGenerator: internal error because the file not opened ". I have never seen this message before. Can someone help? I have redownloaded all history data for EURUSD, did refresh etc. And still keep getting this message. Help!

7325453863:

I have been using strategy tester for a long time with no problems. Just yesterday I had to do a system restore (windows 7) and now I get this message when I try to run strategy tester with a 5M time frame. " 2013.02.08 12:46:37 TestGenerator: internal error because the file not opened ". I have never seen this message before. Can someone help? I have redownloaded all history data for EURUSD, did refresh etc. And still keep getting this message. Help!

Yep,  I can help. Find your MT4 folder, then navigate to the   tester/history  folder and delete the fxt file(s) that are in there . . . that should fix it.

RaptorUK:
Yep,  I can help. Find your MT4 folder, then navigate to the   tester/history  folder and delete the fxt file(s) that are in there . . . that should fix it.

Thank you very much. Your suggestion worked liked a charm. I keep learning secrets.
Reason: