Phi.nuts come out here in the open!!!

My account in mql5.com got banned and i suspect its due to some links i put on my profile. Phi.nuts assured me it was totally fine to place links on your profile link and nowhere else. So come explain this because i have made no violation of TOS. :-( . Below is the proof where phi.nuts said its ok to post links on profile pages:

phi.nuts 2013.01.18 10:44
tonny:
Hi are signal providers allowed to post a link to their strategies' myfxbook page in their strategy description?

No. Please make any link to your profile page. From your profile page you can make any link to external site including commercial one.

Please read signal rules section VII. (Termination of Service without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use) Any form of advertisement in Signals of third party services not related to MQL5.com.

There were several signal providers that display external links on their signal description and those links were deleted

Must be some conspiracy because i was to introduce kick ass MQL5 products very soon!

You have been told about advertising countless times,  you have had posts removed by other Moderators,  you know the rules and you continue to flout them,  be thankful you got a non-permanent ban,  if it had been me doing the Banning it would have been permanent.  So say  "thank you phi.nuts,  I'm sorry,  I will not do it again" . . . 

Read this before you continue to complain . . .

Look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/register

It says . . . "6. Numerous breakings of rules, ignoring of remarks of a moderator and furthermore open disrespect for administration attract ban from the MQL4.com without any explanations. "

Show me rules ive broken in mql5.com and tell me why my account was banned there. Im not saying its phi.nuts who banned me hes a good cool admin but his advice got people banned so he should own up so these people are unbanned. Forget about my 2011 activities those are still there because metaquote developers dont know something called the delete button. And finally whats the difference between the two ban modes please tell me why i was banned because ive never been warned in mql5.com and mql4 forum i left it long time ago due to some untouchable admin's friends who treat others anyhowly without getting warned.

tonny:
Show me rules ive broken in mql5.com and tell me why my account was banned there. 

It wasn't me that banned you,  I suspect you fell foul of this rule,  

From here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register

5. Posting of advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.

you should know better, you have no excuse,  you have been warned and warned and warned . . . 

No i have never done that in mql5. You didnt answer about ban types. My mt4 real account signal provider account is number one at the very top of the list and i dont want the subscribers to miss out because of this. All i wana know is why i was banned and if its the description on my profile it wasnt me i was misled by an admin because now my mql5 name looks funny with the line crossing it people might translate it differently. I respect you raptor you and phi.nuts are genuine admins and you help people otherwise someone would have swollen some helmet but all im asking for is my account ive got lots of goodies coming there. :-)

This are not warnings im actually the one warning them because admin could ban them.

tonny:
No i have never done that in mql5. You didnt answer about ban types. 

I can Ban for a day, a month a week or permanent.  When people/robots register and place a post just to advertise I Ban permanently and usually delete the thread.  When a person makes an error and posts a link I warn them,  if they continue to do it I will Ban,  usually for a Day or a Week.  If I had been a Moderator 9 months sooner I would have Banned you already and it would have been a permanent Ban.

If you don't want to be Banned,  don't break the Rules.  if you want to be sure you aren't breaking the rules don't even try to bend them,  don't even get near them. 

tonny:

This are not warnings im actually the one warning them because admin could ban them.

"Hope, tonny does not forget his "troubled" experience in mql4.com, caused by advertising."     sounds like a clear warning to me.

This off topic thread has been given enough room to breath,  lets please consider it closed. 

RaptorUK:

I can Ban for a day, a month a week or permanent.  When people/robots register and place a post just to advertise I Ban permanently and usually delete the thread.  When a person makes an error and posts a link I warn them,  if they continue to do it I will Ban,  usually for a Day or a Week.  If I had been a Moderator 9 months sooner I would have Banned you already and it would have been a permanent Ban.

If you don't want to be Banned,  don't break the Rules.  if you want to be sure you aren't breaking the rules don't even try to bend them,  don't even get near them. 

That i would have not complained but this one i dont know why ive been banned and how long. Ive stayed way away from advertising im nolonger a newbie my site gets natural traffic and i make more than some of the top ten in jobs section. I should just be told why so if get unbanned i know what to avoid because on top of that i think i was unfairly banned phi.nuts would have warned me i dont even know if he can ban a bedbug but this i see something sinister. Since i started giving free stuff i got lot of enemies here especially coders and i think some have poured into mql5.com .
Reason: