I can not see Indexes or futures on MetaTrader4

Hi,

I'm new to MetaTrader

After installing the software I can see only the Forex symbols. I can not see Futures or indexes, how do I add them?

Thanks 

islamm:

Hi,

I'm new to MetaTrader

After installing the software I can see only the Forex symbols. I can not see Futures or indexes, how do I add them?

Thanks 

You don't add them your broker add symbols, futures and/or indexes

Show MarketWatch  Klik on it so you see a new selection screan  ==> choose   ShowAll 

islamm:

Hi,

I'm new to MetaTrader

If your Broker doesn't provide them you can't add them,  does your Broker provide them ?

RaptorUK:
If your Broker doesn't provide them you can't add them,  does your Broker provide them ?

I'm Using DEMO account.

I can see only the following (see image)

deVries:

You don't add them your broker add symbols, futures and/or indexes

Show MarketWatch  Klik on it so you see a new selection screan  ==> choose   ShowAll 

Do as deVries said . . .   Ctrl + M to open the Market Watch window,  right click it then click Show All  what you get then is all your Broker offers.  If you want more get a different Broker.

Market Watch (control-M) -> Right Click -> Show All. That is ALL your broker allows.

islamm:

Hi,

I'm new to MetaTrader

Thanks 

You can actually add any symbol you wish to in Meta Trader but than you will have to use it offline and update prices manually. Also, try other brokers. FOREX PLACE gives you lots of indices and CFD's in demo version

Hi, I cannot see any forex pairs or any indices, I have right clicked and gone to symbols but there is nothing there when it opens. Some advice please?

5115570 #:

Hi, I cannot see any forex pairs or any indices, I have right clicked and gone to symbols but there is nothing there when it opens. Some advice please?

Make sure that you are logged into a real or demo trading account first and then you will see available symbols and live price feed in your charts.

Reason: