Can Someone explain the SetIndexStyle function

The descriptions of the drawing styles in the manual are not very helpful. Can someone either point me to a good reference or explain the various styles and how they relate to the related buffers?
I am particularly interested in DRAW_SECTION.
TIA

DRAW_SECTION draws a line between 2 non-empty points. Look at the Zigzag inidcator.

irusoh1 wrote:
DRAW_SECTION draws a line between 2 non-empty points. Look at the Zigzag inidcator.
I WAS looking at the ZigZag indicator. There are two buffers associated with it, however. What I finally figured out by experiment and spending 3 hours was the second buffer doesn't matter. So, my question still remains, has someone given useful definitions for these (and other) functions? If not, how about making a forum topic on this. This isn't the first time I have spent a lot of time deducing how to do something. It seems to me if MetaQuotes would like to have people use their software - thereby earning them income, presumedly, they should be devoting some time to improving the documentation.
Entries like:
Constant Value Description
DRAW_SECTION 1 Drawing Sections
(Verbatim from the help file)
are not particularly helpful - at least to me. Although, at least the help file gave a hint.
Maybe I am just ignorant. Does the word Sections have a special meaning in this context that I could know from somewhere else - a different language perhaps, or technical trading in general, perhaps?
BTW, thanks irushoh1 for your reply, it did help me to figure this out although I was half way there.
My point is I had to spend three hours finding this out on my own, spread over three days.
Any response from MetaQuotes?
In any event, thank you for allowing my to vent my frustrations.

And after you send 3 years with this, you can rename yourself into EAshrew
Reason: