New article: General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5

New article General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is published at mql5.com:

MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

What Is So Special About Our Service?

Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs:

1. Full focus on the protection of Subscribers.
  2. Very simple process of buying and selling trading signals.
  3. Advanced and secure MQL5.community payment system (PayPal, WebMoney, bank cards).
  4. Full transparency of trading history.
  5. Very reasonable prices, as there is only a fixed subscription fee and the ability to return the current month subscription fee in case of a disagreement with a Signals Provider.
  6. No conflict of interest between our company and other participants. Our interest is limited by 20% of commission for subscription.
  7. No need to sign paper contracts and arrange complex interactions between brokers and Signals Providers.
  8. No commissions for deals, no increasing spreads and, as a result, no attempts by Signals Providers to obtain more profit performing frequent deals.
  9. No personal data on Subscribers is collected, there is no access to their accounts and balances, as the password is not required.
  10. Signals Providers know nothing about their Subscribers, except their amount.
  11. Work with any MetaTrader-broker, including regulated-ones.
  12. Each deal performed via the service is reliable, as it is provided with a unique digital signature when passing the execution queue. That protects against possible fraud and modifications.

Author: MetaQuotes

hello, I need a script or ea on mt4. and I do not know where to ask for it. can you please help me?

saritas40:

hello, I need a script or ea on mt4. and I do not know where to ask for it. can you please help me?

Here.

I really appreciate it that you make this possible.

there are 2 serious issues that will cause money loss by your users, which is too bad.

As you state "Full focus on the protection of Subscribers", please resolve the 2 signal trading issues, that I mentioned in post https://forum.mql4.com/61594.

These 2 issues combined cause "random" opening of trades and sometimes too large lotsizes.

I have encountered these issues and lost money because of it. Please help us so this extra risk for the users is eliminated.

if you want more information (like journal logs), just let me know. I will do what I can in order to solve this.

I subscribed to a signal 'Mixed trade EA MT' and yesterday the signal became inactive on my account, closing all my positions - I thought the provider turned it off, but its profile is still visible and what's more, I can't subsribe again to this signal. Please, explain the problem.

Have you check your account balance?

marcin78:
I subscribed to a signal 'Mixed trade EA MT' and yesterday the signal became inactive on my account, closing all my positions - I thought the provider turned it off, but its profile is still visible and what's more, I can't subsribe again to this signal. Please, explain the problem.
You have to ask to ServiceDesk of Metaquotes

marcin78:

It seems that provider has made trade on the symbol wich is absent on your account. Check this suggestion please.

Hi,

Two questions please

1) I have a timezone problem on MT4: timeis EASTERN and I am in Paris. How can I programme MT4 to CET time?

2) What are the advantages of using MT5,compared to MT4?

Thanks for your reaction

Bern

tjark:

I really appreciate it that you make this possible.

there are 2 serious issues that will cause money loss by your users, which is too bad.

As you state "Full focus on the protection of Subscribers", please resolve the 2 signal trading issues, that I mentioned in post https://forum.mql4.com/61594.

These 2 issues combined cause "random" opening of trades and sometimes too large lotsizes.

I have encountered these issues and lost money because of it. Please help us so this extra risk for the users is eliminated.

if you want more information (like journal logs), just let me know. I will do what I can in order to solve this.

It is just great that you can provide traders with full protection.Will definately try it. <link removed by moderator>

thanks for making this all possible .... its just awesome u provide protection for the traders
Reason: