New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - page 4

Ovo:

Recently, I am facing odd behaviour that deinit() / init() are not triggered for custom indicators, when account changes (deinit reason 6). For experts it works well.  Now I need to check account number in the start() to call the deinit()/init() code from the start().

Is this a bug or a feature?

It would help if you gave the Build number for the version of MT4 you are using.

It is as the title of the thread reads, build 451. But i am not sure if it started with this one.

Another bug.

The next command fails. The double dot ensures it. Is there any workaround?.

FileOpenHistory("EURUSD..2.hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);

Ovo:
The next command fails. The double dot ensures it. Is there any workaround?.
 FileOpenHistory("EURUSD..2.hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE);
"Is there any workaround?" Why don't you think first. Find the format of your broker's history file names by looking in the history folder and use it. Most likely "<symbol><period>.hst"

WHRoeder: Thank you for your suggestion.

Is there any real place to report  bugs for MQL?

Ovo:

WHRoeder: Thank you for your suggestion.

Is there any real place to report  bugs for MQL?

You can try via the Service Desk at the mql5 forum,  you need to have registered there,  go to your Profile,  then Service Desk.

WebFox:

Hm, did download it, and got build 468... Real strange! What is ongoing? Also this Broker (Nord Group Investment Inc)  has a lot of different feeds and spreads for the same Currency pairs, check out Market watch right click show all. Which to use for testing? Its all a bit irritating.

From the Russian language part of this forum . . . 

Renat :
469 build a test and if it does not work with the update (there was a bug), then deflate and re-install over the top - no data will be lost.

I have asked for information on the Moderators section of the MQL5 Forum,  I have raised a Service Desk ticket,  I have no replies so far . . .  so I have to resort to scraping around for scraps of info.  Not happy. :-(

And now just got build 478 via Pepperstone Demo through LiveUpdate! What´s up here?

geektrader:
And now just got build 478 via Pepperstone Demo through LiveUpdate! What´s up here?
The official answer is to  "Please wait a bit."  there will be an announcement on Friday 29th Feb 2013,  please don't shoot the messenger.

when will it have Mt4 for window phone 8??!!

Reason: