"Off Quotes" Error

Hello,

I'm using a demo account downloaded from metaquotes (metatrader 4) and I absolutely cannot trade some of the currencies EG the EUR/CHF. Weather I click Sell or Buy it's the same. It's giving me the "Off Quotes" message every time. Anybody has an idea what is going on? 

You should ask the broker responsible for the demo account (or try with another demo account).

I get "Off Quotes" all night from 23.00 to 23.01/02 when they do the rollover, so I assume it has something todo with the broker does not send quotes for all Symbols.

szbztz:

Hello,

I'm using a demo account downloaded from metaquotes (metatrader 4) and I absolutely cannot trade some of the currencies EG the EUR/CHF. Weather I click Sell or Buy it's the same. It's giving me the "Off Quotes" message every time. Anybody has an idea what is going on? 

Add a slippage to your order ==>> check "Enable maximum deviation from quoted price" and put a pips value in "Maximum deviation".

phi.nuts:

Add a slippage to your order ==>> check "Enable maximum deviation from quoted price" and put a pips value in "Maximum deviation".

OMG, indeed that was the problem! Should have thought about that. By the time I clicked Buy or Sell the prices changed on the server... Thank you phi.nuts! 

Trying to close a trade, it’s been 2 hrs and losing thousands and just keep getting ‘off quotes error’ !!!!!! 
Can any one help? There is no support contact numbers, no live chat
Reason: