Bull-Indicator

Hallo, Folks,

I do not know anything about programming, but I saw years ago a good indicator called Bull-Indicator in some programms.
This indicator just counts the last 10 bars and adds the bars. For each plus-bar there will be a 1 added, otherwise nothing.
If the indicator was higher than 7 or lower than 3, we expect a top(>7) or bottom(3<).
It seems so easy to programm, but I do know nothing about it.
Is there an indicator available or someone who cann help me out?

Thomas Bopp from Germany.

what is a plus bar, is it when close higher than open or high is higher than last high or something  else?

A Plus bar is: close>former_close

Thanks

See attached:
Files:
bull.mq4  3 kb

Thanks for your Help. It seems there is a problem while compiling:

'WindowBarsPerChart' - function is not defined C:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Bull. mq4 (65, 40)
'WindowPriceMax' - function is not defined C:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Bull. mq4 (68, 23)
'WindowPriceMin' - function is not defined C:\Programme\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\Bull. mq4 (68, 40)

Greetings

Thomas Bopp

I think these are new functions in build 200. If they don't work just replace it with something like

vertshift=4*Point;

this will fix the position of the arrows. I was trying to make a proportional value, because 4 pips could be huge for minute charts and to small for daily ones.

irusoh1 wrote:
I think these are new functions in build 200. If they don't work just replace it with something like

vertshift=4*Point;

this will fix the position of the arrows. I was trying to make a proportional value, because 4 pips could be huge for minute charts and to small for daily ones.

Thanks for your help, but if I delete 'WindowBarsPerChart' with
vertshift=4*Point;
there is another problem.

Thanks anyway

irusoh1:

vertshift=4*Point;

Reason: