to metaquotes: extern parms confusion

I noticed that after recompile extern parms go back to their default values.
If extern parms are changed internally, it is not reflected in expert adviser/properties box. It still shows default values.

That is,

I created a routine to save externs on deinit recomipile and then restore then back on init. After that my internal message box shows correct parms, but properties box still shows old default parms. That means they are not being picked up from actual values of variables.

Respectfully IM.

The Property dialog box will show the parameter values that were in effect at the time you attached the EA, Indicator, or Script to the chart. If you change these values later within the code after the file was attached to the chart they is no way of knowing this, the property dialog doesnot read the values from the code as it is not customary to change these values within the code they are typical used for user input to the code and that is the way they are designed.

the externs are reset to default after recompile. This could be dangerous to an unsuspecting user. Maybe property box should be offered after recompile to avoid confusion.

Reason: