Export live data to excel

Ok,

So, I'm dumb. I can get the bid, high, low, ask prices, but am looking to chart in candlestick form in excel from live data. I would very much like to see what i see on my MT4 in my excel.

How do i do that?

Thank you,

Inpuov. 

Inpuov: Ok, So, I'm dumb. I can get the bid, high, low, ask prices, but am looking to chart in candlestick form in excel from live data. I would very much like to see what i see on my MT4 in my excel.
Thats sound more of a question for someone who is proficient in excel. Try Microsoft or Google "how to draw candlesticks in excel".

ubzen:
Thats sound more of a question for someone who is proficient in excel. Try Microsoft or Google "how to draw candlesticks in excel".

I know how to draw them :)

The problem i was having is, I need the open and close for a bar in real time. I can get High, Low, Bid, Ask easily. Its open and close I can not obtain.

Thank you,

Inpuov. 

Are you getting High, Low, Bid, Ask in real time? How are you getting them? Some sample code would help. Reason I ask for code is because the Close of bar[0] within mt4 is the Bid. And if you can get High and Low, how come you cannot get Open. 

Inpuov:

I know how to draw them :)

The problem i was having is, I need the open and close for a bar in real time. I can get High, Low, Bid, Ask easily. Its open and close I can not obtain.

Thank you,

Inpuov. 

Well you can't get OCHL price, because DDE is real tick data streaming. That High Low in Excel is probably High Low for 1 day chart.

If you want to see OCHL then you have to create a CI that read OHCL price base on your selected timeframe.

Reason: