cannot manage my trade

hello to all:

just wondering if this has happened to anyone. i trade with oanda on there MT4 platform.

im in a trade, wanted to modify my trade, so right clicked on my order down in the terminal

box came up, which reads modify or delete order as one of the options, always do it this way.

no order box appears so i could not do anything with my trade. tried several times, tried too

open a new order, nothing, right clicked on platform, went to trading option, clicked that, nothing.

called there and we went through all we could to get a order to come up, and nothing worked.

he walked me through where i could manage my trade through my FX account, so at least i had that option.

not sure why i can't get the orders box to come up. anyone else ever have this problem? and if so

what did you do to correct it. any help would be appreciated. thank you 

beemer:

hello to all:

just wondering if this has happened to anyone. i trade with oanda on there MT4 platform.

im in a trade, wanted to modify my trade, so right clicked on my order down in the terminal

box came up, which reads modify or delete order as one of the options, always do it this way.

no order box appears so i could not do anything with my trade. tried several times, tried too

open a new order, nothing, right clicked on platform, went to trading option, clicked that, nothing.

called there and we went through all we could to get a order to come up, and nothing worked.

he walked me through where i could manage my trade through my FX account, so at least i had that option.

not sure why i can't get the orders box to come up. anyone else ever have this problem? and if so

what did you do to correct it. any help would be appreciated. thank you 

If this is running correctly before then are you sure that your mouse - especially right click mouse running correctly ?. Right click anywhere and also check your mouse options in your computer Control Panel.

Reason: