Please Help I cant install

Hello there I just tried to download the Metatrader 4 and I cant install the program 

It keeps asking me for Proxy Server login and password even before It finishes downloading

nicksrb:

Hello there I just tried to download the Metatrader 4 and I cant install the program 

It keeps asking me for Proxy Server login and password even before It finishes downloading

Are you behind a Company Proxy/Firewall ?  if you are then it is not letting you get access to the MT4 installation files . . .  they are pulled from the Internet.

RaptorUK:
Are you behind a Company Proxy/Firewall ?  if you are then it is not letting you get access to the MT4 installation files . . .  they are pulled from the Internet.

I dunno I dont see any firewall is there anyway to access that or find out?

nicksrb:

I dunno I dont see any firewall is there anyway to access that or find out?

I am at home, there is no firewall I have disabled it unless my internet company has some firewall i don't know about

Does anyone know how I can go around this problem to Install Meta 4?

nicksrb: I am at home, there is no firewall I have disabled it unless my internet company has some firewall i don't know about

Either you have windows firewall enabled, or some antivirus that also blocks programs.
Reason: