Show Account and Trading Information on Chart

Hello Experts !

This is my first post and I am happy to have joined this great forum.

Well, I am using Oanda's java-based trading platform, which shows account and trade information just on the left side. I was wondering how we can do the same in MT4 to show the following information:

1. Balance

2. Unrealised P&L

3. Equity

4. Margin Alert

5. Margin Closeout

6. Realised P&L

7. Margin Used

8. Margin Available

9. Margin %

10. Position Value 

How we can do that ?  

Do we need an EA to do this? If an EA is needed, then can we also run another EA (I mean multiple EA's at the same time) ?

Thanks for your kind help and consideration. 

12375:

This is my first post and I am happy to have joined this great forum.

Well, I am using Oanda's java-based trading platform, which shows account and trade information just on the left side. I was wondering how we can do the same in MT4 to show the following information:

1. Balance
2. Unrealised P&L
3. Equity
4. Margin Alert
5. Margin Closeout
6. Realised P&L
7. Margin Used
8. Margin Available
9. Margin %
10. Position Value 

How we can do that ?  

Use an Indicator,  print the info to screen either using Comment or a Label type Object,  I would favour using an Object as you then have better control over the look (colour, size, font, etc) and position of the information.

A lot of the info you want can be accessed using the MarketInfo() function,  the rest by other functions within the Trading Functions

Hi Raptor ! Thanks for your kind reply. The MarketInfor() and Trading Functions do not show the information required such as Balance, Unrealised P&L, etc.

Thanks 

12375:

Hi Raptor ! Thanks for your kind reply. The MarketInfor() and Trading Functions do not show the information required such as Balance, Unrealised P&L, etc.

OK,  also use the Account information  functions . . . such as AccountBalance()  unrealised P&L can be calculated by looking at the open Orders and summing their OrderProfit() figures . . .  OrderProfit is a Trading Function.

Hi Raptor !

Thanks for your kind reply. Yes I got it now but how do I put them inside the MetaEditor, I am not a programmer unfortunately. :(

Regards. :) 

12375:

Hi Raptor !

Thanks for your kind reply. Yes I got it now but how do I put them inside the MetaEditor, I am not a programmer unfortunately. :(

Regards. :) 

You would need to code an Indicator to show the info ion screen . . .   if you don't know MQL4 and aren't interested in learning ( not everyone is ) then you could pay someone to code it for you:  MT4 & MT5 coding
Reason: