how to use time coordinate to get the price coordinate value on the OBJ_FIBOARC ?

We know we can get price value on tradeline by ObjectGetValueByShift

then
how to use time coordinate(shift) to get the price coordinate value on the OBJ_FIBOARC ?

ObjectGetValueByShift implemented for trendlines only and cannot be applied to fibo arcs.

you mean:
OBJ_FIBOARC such object can be only used for eys watching, can not for program processes!!

Yes.

You can calculate arcs yourself. There was no requests for this task.

I want to calculate, but I can not understand how the MT procesee X-Axes coodniates.
because in fact OBJ_FIBOARC draw a ellipse use only two coordinaes, I know that two coordinates, one is the centre of a ellipes, I need to know that how ellipse' long axes and short axes ?
no information about this can be fond on help file.

2 coordinates define "big" diagonal measured in time periods. "Small" diagonal measured in points and calculated via coefficient (scale) from big diagonal units.

Yes,
It is that coefficient (scale) , I ca not understand!

for example:
A:
one coordinate : 2006.12.22 08:00 1.968
another coordinates: 2006.12.22 08:00 1.967

the two time coordinates are same,
if scal = 1, it is a ellipse
if scal = 0.5, it is line a circle

I guess MT use the prices coordinate-> Screen coordinate -> ellipse' one axe on Y coordinate -> Scale to ellipse' one axe on X.

B: if the two time coordinates are different

one coordinate : 2006.12.22 08:00 1.968
another coordinate: 2006.12.22 10:00 1.967

???

MT finally do use Screen to draw ellipse
But I want use time and price information.
I still can not clear that how to express ellipse with time and price coordinates relation.

Could you mind give me an example to describle ellipse equation with that two coordinates ?

[(x1-X2)^2 +(y1-y2)^2]^(1/2) is one axes of ellipse. Y direction?

[(x1-X2)^2 +(y1-y2)^2]^(1/2) * scale is another axes of ellipse, X direction?

I s it Right? (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) are two
coordinates

Thanks a lot !!

ps. when I try different scale to guess Mt how to draw, MT dead once!

Reason: