Asian breakout need help with EA

Hi I dont know how to set the indicator so that repeats every day (last 30 Days)
Files:
boxfibo.mq4  5 kb

solograppa:
Hi I dont know how to set the indicator so that repeats every day (last 30 Days)

You can't set it . . . it draws the Fib on the current day and then does nothing else.

This version will draw it newly for tomorrow and the following days . . . it compiles but is untested.

Files:
boxfibo_1.mq4  6 kb

solograppa:
Reffer this immage
What image ?

solograppa:

1. Tanks bu i need for the past days, please help me!

2. second think i need plot orders in this way

at short and long level each 3 orders 0,1 0,05 0,05

and than TP1 0,1 TP2 0,05 TP3 0,05

SL at other side rectangle

how?

1. try the attached, I have partially tested it. Not checked that it moves the oldest Fib & Box to the new day . . .

2. if you are talking about placing trades . . then you will have to code that.

Files:
boxfibo1.mq4  8 kb

Hi, this is my Asian Breakout strategy and i would like to plot automatic this orders:

order 1 Buy Stop at enter level 0,02 and T/P at TP1 level S/L at other side box level

order 2 Buy Stop at enter level 0,01 and T/P at TP2 level S/L at other side box level

order 3 Buy Stop at enter level 0,01 and T/P at TP3 level S/L at other side box level and once TP2 closed move T/P to Break Eaven

and

order 1 Sell Stop at enter level 0,02 and T/P at TP1 level S/L at other side box level

order 2 Sell Stop at enter level 0,01 and T/P at TP2 level S/L at other side box level

order 3 Sell Stop at enter level 0,01 and T/P at TP3 level S/L at other side box level and once TP2 closed move T/P to Break Eaven
Files:

Hi, this is my Asian Breakout strategy and i would like to plot automatic this orders:

order 1 Buy Stop at enter level 0,02Lot and T/P at TP1 level S/L at other side box level

order 2 Buy Stop at enter level 0,01Lot and T/P at TP2 level S/L at other side box level

order 3 Buy Stop at enter level 0,01Lot and T/P at TP3 level S/L at other side box level and once TP2 closed move T/P to Break Eaven

and

order 1 Sell Stop at enter level 0,02Lot and T/P at TP1 level S/L at other side box level

order 2 Sell Stop at enter level 0,01Lot and T/P at TP2 level S/L at other side box level

order 3 Sell Stop at enter level 0,01Lot and T/P at TP3 level S/L at other side box level and once TP2 closed move T/P to Break Eaven

i need on my indicator to set the orders like upper describe (see my picture) at 8.00 h

solograppa:
i need on my indicator to set the orders like upper describe (see my picture) at 8.00 h

Indicators cannot place trades . . .

Learn to code, read the: Book or you can pay to have your EA coded for you: MT4 & MT5 coding

Sorry i treyed but I'm not able to do this, i dont understand the logic of mql4, please help me.

Best regards

solograppa:

Sorry i treyed but I'm not able to do this, i dont understand the logic of mql4, please help me.

Best regards

Start at the basic

it is old and some things you can do best differently but

this link is Coder's guru mql4 course https://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4-mql-4-development-course/134-welcome-mql4-course.html

Hi i tray to understand but is wery difficoult for me and i need again help,

i get this error '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis

Files:
Reason: