Problem importing data for backtesting

Hello guys.

I am trying to import data to rebuild from M1 timeframe all the other timeframes in order to backtest with a 90% model quality.

Can somebody help or post a resource where all the details of the process are explained ?

Been asked too many times to duplicate all those resources. Here.

ubzen:
Been asked too many times to duplicate all those resources. Here.

Could you list the resource than take the piss ? I did few searches already.

1st> Create a copy of your Expert Folder. Rename the Folder Fx_Lab. Place that Folder on the C:\ Drive. If you complete that then let me know.

ubzen:

1st> Create a copy of your Expert Folder. Rename the Folder Fx_Lab. Place that Folder on the C:\ Drive. If you complete that then let me know.

Thank you Ubzen for your time. I copied the directory expert and I moved it under C:\ as fx_lab. The path is C:\fx_lab

zen4x: Thank you Ubzen for your time. I copied the directory expert and I moved it under C:\ as fx_lab. The path is C:\fx_lab

Open the terminal.exe within the fx_lab folder.

Create a new demo account.

Enter your information. Agree to the News Letters. The Next button will Appear, then hit Next. Make sure you're happy with the Leverage because that's what you're going to be using for your Strategy Tests. Verify it-is a Demo Server (Selected). Hit next....wait (progress bar goes through)....If it works in creating the Account, Write down your account# and log-in information on the Next page. Then it should Automatically Log you in.

You'll know that you're Logged in by checking the Connection Icon in the Lower-Right corner of the Terminal. It'll be Red when disconnected and Green when connected.

First Order_Of_Business is to Change Some Options. Click on Tools from the Menu Bar on the Top of the Terminal and then Click Options.

Select the Expert Advisor Tab and Make sure the Check-Boxes looks like the Image Below.

Reason: