Bollinger Bands indicator with decimal standard deviation

Hello guys,

is there someone that has the well known Bollinger Bands indicator that can accept double number as the Standard Deviation variable instead of int?

This indicator should be applied to any oscillator (e.g. RSI) instead of Close price.

Thank you in advance

Thank you very much Ickyrus for your prompt response.

However i want the specific BB indicator of the link you gave me, to be applied on the RSI oscillator. It means that the BB should be applied to the First Indicatot's Data instead of Close price.

Honestly I can't decypher "accept double number as the Standard Deviation variable instead of int?"

What I think you are after is to change the bollenger band indicator to use the RSI or other sub window indicator values and apply bolenger calculations it.

So the code change would be to get the current Bolenger indicator to use the data from another window. I have seen it mentioned.

Indicator code is still new to me. But by small gradual changes to the bolenger indiactor code and looking at other indicators that have the option to use the data of another indicator the goal should be obtainable.

Reason: