Renko bars

Hello,

Can MetaTrader ad renko bars ?

trading renko bars with an ea gives not enough data and charts are not always correct.

wansiman: Don't help this insulting person that switches names (Hans van Duijn) and complains here and again
Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.

WHRoeder:
Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.

What is your problem ?

You could have just searched for Renko and found this codebase attempt.

Ickyrus:
You could have just searched for Renko and found this codebase attempt.

Very poor reaction ! I need renko bars charts not an indicator or ea

every serious charting software has it only MetaTrader has not

MetaTrader is free!

Serious charting software usually is not!

No matter how you look at it - getting a chance to look at things and program up in a language that is quick and easy to understand and test Forex stratergies for free beats any lack of's it may have.

You don't have to use MetaTrader 4! I guess you would not be asking if you had access to 'serious charting software' as you would not care then if metatrader had it or not.

The only other reason to point this out is that you are trying to sell advertise some other software which is defeated by the fact that MT4 is free!

wansiman: What is your problem ?

You

Don't help this person.

WHRoeder:

You

Don't help this person.

Roeder you are not a very clever clown are you ?

Nobody has to help me it is just very poor that MetaTrader

has no renkobars

Now i have to use an ea for renkobars wich is not good

If i was a programmer i would make MetaTrader the best software in the world

i have 1000 idee's to make it soo much better it is a shame that nobody cares

to make it better

wansiman:

If i was a programmer i would make MetaTrader the best software in the world

i have 1000 idee's to make it soo much better it is a shame that nobody cares

to make it better

If you want to pay Metaquotes to make the changes you want I am sure they will do it for you. It is pretty clear though that they are concentrating their efforts on MT5, you may not like that but that is how it is.

i can't c the point here, personally i would like metaquotes to add Kagi & P&F & a lot of things that i have in mind

SO ?

somebody cares ? maybe, maybe not.

but

u must understand, in this world things look different in your eyes than others, some thing must to be taking care of in your eyes, when it doesn't seems to be important or even not necessary at all by another

so, my friend, get used to it

RaptorUK:
If you want to pay Metaquotes to make the changes you want I am sure they will do it for you. It is pretty clear though that they are concentrating their efforts on MT5, you may not like that but that is how it is.

Are there renkobars in MT 5 ? Can you take a profile and place them on more than one monitor ?

just 2 small inprovements i can go one forever :)

Reason: