99% modelling quality question.

Hi all, can anyone provide me simple instructions to produce 99% modelling quality for MT4?

Thanks much :)

WhooDoo22:

Hi all, can anyone provide me simple instructions to produce 99% modelling quality for MT4?

Thanks much :)

Simple ? no. You need tick data and then process it in such a way as it becomes a fxt file for use in the Strategy Tester, then you need to stop MT4 overwriting this file with it's own . . . of course all of this has bee documented already and there is a software package that sots MT4 for you. Use Google and search for mt4 tick data

Hi RaptorUK! Not simple huh? Well nothing good comes easy right? :) I'll try searching for mt4 tick data with good old googly google. I guess thats a good start for now...

Thanks much Simon! :)

WhooDoo22:

Hi RaptorUK! Not simple huh? Well nothing good comes easy right? :) I'll try searching for mt4 tick data with good old googly google. I guess thats a good start for now...

Thanks much Simon! :)

same problem here;

I did too many searching for tick history files, but nothing is found till the moment

All what I found is <link removed>

but the structure of their files is not fitted with MT history center wizard, It is fitted with their own tester software.

I remember that, one month ago or less, it was available on Alpari website, but it is disabled right now, and all what you can do, is to download their platform and use the MT history center wizard.

<link removed>

you'll found a tool to do this.

Ah, yeah, the one and only BIRT'S EA REVIEW site :) Thanks willgart! I found this link useful. <link removed>

Thanks again for everyone's posts!

It is possible to do it in 64-bit Opereting system,x64-based processor? If yes, how?
Reason: