PUSH notifications and custom indicators

I was reading up on the push notifications, with an android phone. I have a custom indicator that gives buy/sell alerts, could the notifications be used to send the alerts directly to my smartphone?

Yep that shouldnt be a problem just make sure within the function which confirms your buy and sell signals you have SendNotification. For example: If (blabla = 1) { your fancy code line 1 your fancy code line 2 your fancy code as many lines as you want SendNotification("Buy Alert" + Symbol()); } When you type SendNotification it doesnt change colour in MQL4 which threw me off thinking the function wouldnt work but a test message will soon show you how well it does. You can put whatever in the bracket after SendNotification, have a play with it. Goodluck

Thanks, Ninekaye

Where do we find the MetaQuotes ID as requested in the Options/Notifications tab of the main MT4 install? Specifically, where is "Settings->Messages". ?

thank you

flexie:

Where do we find the MetaQuotes ID as requested in the Options/Notifications tab of the main MT4 install? Specifically, where is "Settings->Messages". ?

thank you

Press menu\Messages, you should be able to see that at the top of the screen.

However, I'm using S3 and not able to clear the notifications, kept getting "Failed to register messages receiving service.....", anyone seeing that?

bedok:

Press menu\Messages, you should be able to see that at the top of the screen.

However, I'm using S3 and not able to clear the notifications, kept getting "Failed to register messages receiving service.....", anyone seeing that?

This is from within MT Mobile, right? I'm not able to find this "messages" info anywhere. What screen is menu being pressed from? ... Mail? News? Symbols? I downloaded the app from Go Markets, if that makes any difference.

thx

Flexie, i think you need to download the actual MetaTrader App from the appstore and then put in your server settings to GoMarkets. Reason being due to whatever reason the go markets app you have isnt the current version. Once your setup its just Settings then Messages and at the very bottom will be your unique ID for your mobile.

Ninekaye:
Flexie, i think you need to download the actual MetaTrader App from the appstore and then put in your server settings to GoMarkets. Reason being due to whatever reason the go markets app you have isnt the current version. Once your setup its just Settings then Messages and at the very bottom will be your unique ID for your mobile.

yes, I'm using what I downloaded from google play store. Are the settings in MT4 terminal or for the phone in general?

UPDATE: thank you Ninekaye, that was the problem... it works great now.

I need modification in my indicator to send me push notification by phone, Need some help !
I added the file
Files:

Usman Shabbir:
I need modification in my indicator to send me push notification by phone, Need some help !
I added the file
if ( AccountEquity() < AlertWhenBelow  && once != Time[0] && AlertOn )
      {
         Alert(" AccountEquity is Below ", AlertWhenBelow);
         SendNotification(" AccountEquity is Below " + (string)AlertWhenBelow);
         once = Time[0];

} 

Hi forum,

I am having a mt4 custom indicator. it gives alerts on arrows. but i need these alerts in my mobile as mt4 push notification . any software engineers can help me please. spend your lesuire time and make me smile. my kind asking . thank you 

<ex4 file deleted>

Reason: