I cant get to anything on the MQL5- I Keep Getting Error messages. Can anyone help.

Hi

For some reason I can not get to MQL5.

I have a job posted over there that i am trying to complete.

I keep getting a not authorized error.

I have a separate profile and have money deposited there waiting to complete this project.

Is anyone else having an issue getting over there today.

Thanks

All works for me.

Happens from time to time even in mt4 especially last week. Try accessing via mobile once when it happened i could access via mobile but not via pc and it would give that error.

Thanks Guys for the info. I tried again and still cant access but at least I know it happens from time to time.

Hi wfws,

You probably change IP address and blocked it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139846

or contact MetaQuotes

:D

I thought I changed it using a mobile phone but still can not get in on my PC.

This is so frustrating.

I have sent Mods a few emails but nothing back yet.

I have spent the last 4 days trying to do complete a job with a programmer.

This should have taken 30 minutes. It may just be easier to find a programer on freelance than to have to deal with these headaches.

If anyone has any other ideas Id love to hear or if a mod sees this and can help correct the problem somehow that would be great.

Thanks

wfws:

I thought I changed it using a mobile phone but still can not get in on my PC.

This is so frustrating.

I have sent Mods a few emails but nothing back yet.

I have spent the last 4 days trying to do complete a job with a programmer.

This should have taken 30 minutes. It may just be easier to find a programer on freelance than to have to deal with these headaches.

If anyone has any other ideas Id love to hear or if a mod sees this and can help correct the problem somehow that would be great.

Thanks

Hi wfws,

Tell you what, I already contact MQL5 admin through my service desk, however they probably reply me - or you - on Monday. You may have to re-check this topic/thread and check your messages here at MQL4.com

:D

Reason: