"Encountered an improper argument" when Metaeditor find & replace

Hi,

Recently metaeditor doen't work well: when I find & replace in some codes, it pops up error: Encountered an improper argument.

When I see this, sometimes it has finished replacing all keyword. But sometimes it could just replaced half of them.

restart your metaditor

I've gotten that also. In my case it's because I have an intermittent OS or HW problem that results in memory requests being denied.

Reboot, your system.

I do have the same problem for a long time. I can have the MetaQuete, but I can't open MT4 files.

I do not know what to do. I tried to restart the MT4, I uninstalled it and reinstall again. Whit that it works nice for once, and then I get the same problem...

Can somebody help?

Y.

Anyone know how to solve it. I have to edit my MQ4 files with another PC...

Install outside of \program files*

it is already not within \programs files ....

Another idea...?

crossy:

it is already not within \programs files ....

Another idea...?

Contact the Service Desk

Raptor,

I did not understand what is Service Desk? I tried to arrive to the link you did, but there isn't nothing that can help me...?

crossy: I did not understand what is Service Desk? I tried to arrive to the link you did,
What part of "Logon to the mql5 forum, ... there is a link to the Service Desk." was unclear? Did you click on the Service Desk and ask Metaquotes for help?

I did it.... Hope for a better suggestions...

Y.

Reason: