copy profile (settings) from one PC to another

Hi,

Is any way I can copy all my settings (profile) from one computer to another machine?

Thanks in advance,

koze

koze:

Hi,

Is any way I can copy all my settings (profile) from one computer to another machine?

Thanks in advance,

koze

Hi koze,

Open MT folder where MT is installed, open profiles folder, there you have 'em, don't forget to also copy "hotkeys.ini"

:D

Hi. Sure it is... You must copy all your "profiles" from MT4 instal folder from 1 computer (MT4 folder -> profiles ->...) and send to another. thats all :)

thanks for your help.

I am going to copy folder profiles to new machine, but where I can find " hotkeys.ini"?

Thanks in advance,

koze

koze:

thanks for your help.

I am going to copy folder profiles to new machine, but where I can find " hotkeys.ini"?

Within the profiles/ folder, if you don't have a hotkeys.ini file it might be that you haven't assigned any hotkeys.

RaptorUK:
Within the profiles/ folder, if you don't have a hotkeys.ini file it might be that you haven't assigned any hotkeys.

Thank you. I haven't assigned any hotkeys.

But I have another questions. Within my platform I can see any profile I saved previosly (ex.20120702). But when I go to Profile folder within the program I can see only basic profiles (default, Euro etc) but I dont see any my saved profiles.

Is the way should be?

Thanks in advance,

koze

Ahhhh, fun and games with UAC, I think you may find your files if you click where it says Compatibility Files . . . the common advice is don't install MT4 in Program Files . . .
Reason: