export data from metatrader 4

Hello there :)
how do I export data from the metatrader4, I know to export with the history center, is there a way to export this data with the respective values of some indicators ??
I need it to make statistical reports... ?
thank you

Press Ctrl-S to export the current graphs OHLC data to CSV format. To export an indicators data you will need to code that into the indicator.

thanks for the answer, it's 6 am in my timezone and i'm gonna sleep, i will try it later.. to export the indicator data without knoledge in programming, is it possible ?

Tell me what indicator's data do you need exported. I can help

gt300:

how do I export data from the metatrader4, I know to export with the history center, is there a way to export this data with the respective values of some indicators ??
thank you

Hi gt300,

Use File operation (click here) something like this (click here), just try that for example.

:D

gt300:

thank you

Take a look at iCustom()

onewithzachy, raptoruk - I didnt manage to use that scripts.. i dont know what to do with them...
cyberfx.org - i would like to get values of OHLC and EMA 14,70 and bollinger bands 14,70 daily timeframe, with cci 24, rsi 4
thanks a lot !!

Reason: