where do i save the EXPERT ADVISORS?

where do i save the EAs (path) on MT4 and what do i do after saving them to bring it onto the terminal?

Please help! thanks

1. Close terminal, move EA to <terminal>\experts and restart or move source and compile.
  2. open navigator (control n) drag the Ea to a chart.

Thanks, will try it.

dude can u tell me an indicator which tells us that the trend is sideways. please, thanks.

this is my 1st step to this field and i barely know about it.

rahulrijhwani:

dude can u tell me an indicator which tells us that the trend is sideways. please, thanks.

this is my 1st step to this field and i barely know about it.

Go spend a couple of years learning first about Forex . . then think about coding . . maybe.

hi Raptor UK,

thanks for the recommendation, but i dont think i'm as slow as u to take 2 years. as far as coding is concerned, u dont necessarily need to code your own EA. u get EAs on the MQL4 site. i was talking about them. if u were a pro, you would tell me which indicator to use to identify a sideways market.

thanks anyways, good to know that u r concerned.

rahulrijhwani:

hi Raptor UK,

thanks for the recommendation, but i dont think i'm as slow as u to take 2 years. as far as coding is concerned, u dont necessarily need to code your own EA. u get EAs on the MQL4 site. i was talking about them. if u were a pro, you would tell me which indicator to use to identify a sideways market.

thanks anyways, good to know that u r concerned.

I don't use Technical Indicators . . . I wasn't talking about coding, you need to learn other things first . . . the MT4 platform, what a pip is, how to calculate position sizes, what leverage is, etc, etc, etc . . . and no, I'm not a Pro.

ok, sorry, i turn aggressive very soon.
RaptorUK:
I don't use Technical Indicators . . . I wasn't talking about coding, you need to learn other things first . . . the MT4 platform, what a pip is, how to calculate position sizes, what leverage is, etc, etc, etc . . . and no, I'm not a Pro.
Reason: