MT 4 slow connection

My bit rate is almost always between 500/1 to 200/1

Can someone tell me what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

That is not your speed, it the amount of data sent/received from MT4 to your brokers server.

MT4 will only receive data as ticks are being received, no more no less. Doesn't sound like you have a problem.

Regards

PaulB

Sambotrader:

Thanks

Probably you can't, I tried running several MT from different broker and even listen to some internet radio (with slow bit rate), the only that load faster is webpages in my browser, no improvement in my order speed (order accepted by broker - not the execution time one).

When it runs this slow I almost always get requoutes it has been faster 5000/1 and did not get requotes

Any suggestions?

Leave your mt4 on for 10 days and it will become 5000/1 that is not your connection speed but amount of data received/sent.

Sambotrader:

When it runs this slow I almost always get requoutes it has been faster 5000/1 and did not get requotes

Any suggestions?

To avoid requotes you may have to increase slippage/deviation price. BTW, when did you get 5000/1 ?

mine is 14000/1 rebooted 6 hours ago. with 24 open charts. All depends on the broker, charts, and markets

Sambotrader:

Thanks

I found some custom indicators that I had downloaded and place on my charts end up slowing down my MT4 and giving me re-quotes. If they( indicators) repaint such as Multimeter Candle Color remove from charts and reboot MT4....I had to go through each custom Indicator one at a time to discover which ones created the problem. After removal of these, I never received at re quote during Non news induced trading. I believe it maybe the way they were coded.
Reason: