is it possible to create automated trading system with time basis?

i need a help here. can we make an automated trading system on metatrader platform with time basis and 15 pips stop loss?

for example:

i want to trade eurousd on 08.00 GMT o'clock. so when the time is come (08.00 GMT), automatically i will have a trade (or some trades) and a stop loss order 15 pips (this 15 pips SL is of course also start from 08.00 GMT)

thanks....

yes, you can do that.

tradermaji:
yes, you can do that.
can you help me with that?

setyo:
tradermaji wrote:
yes, you can do that.
can you help me with that?

I hate to sound like a commercial here, but I usually charge for writing EAs. If you have a specific system in mind, I probably can develop an EA for you based on that idea, but there will be a fee associated with that.

How to open a position at given time:

extern string OpenTime = "00:00";
  extern int OpenPeriod = 10;

datetime tm0 = StrToTime(TimeToStr(CurTime(), TIME_DATE) + " " + OpenTime);
  datetime tm1 = tm0 + OpenPeriod*60;

if (CurTime() < tm0 || CurTime() > tm1) return;

// Now we are opening a position

RickD wrote:
How to open a position at given time:

extern string OpenTime = "00:00";
  extern int OpenPeriod = 10;

datetime tm0 = StrToTime(TimeToStr(CurTime(), TIME_DATE) + " " + OpenTime);
  datetime tm1 = tm0 + OpenPeriod*60;

if (CurTime() < tm0 || CurTime() > tm1) return;

// Now we are opening a position

That is very good RickD. In addition, I´d place a bar counter given the desired time frame for work, so the EA wouldn´t open countless orders by the time 00:00. Other way would be to place a max ammount of opened orders. The advantage of the later is that you won´t have to wait for a new bar for opening a new order so with bar counting there will be only 1 order to place since 00:00 happens only once because mt4 goes as small a minute chart. Just bear that in mind if you intend to go for a longer period.
Reason: