Close basket profit - page 3

Can you help me?

You can create an expert to calculate the number of operations;
that calculates the profit of the operations;
to close the transaction on the single currency when you have a profit of $ 2 per transaction

thanks a lot

Flax1964:

Can you help me?

to close the transaction on the single currency when you have a profit of $ 2 per transaction

thanks a lot

EABuilder....... Stop with it and for sure this one

Book

Flax1964:

Can you help me?

thanks a lot

Do you have the Pro version of Molanis ?

RaptorUK:
Do you have the Pro version of Molanis ?

Io ho il programma base di molanis con licenza.
ma il programma non mi permette di calcolare posizioni aperte e take profit...
così ho pensato ad un expert che chiuda le posizioni se l'utile medio delle operazioni sia > di 2$
io penso che calcolare il profitto medio di ogni operazione sia più performante che utilizzare il trailing stop o il take profit

I have the base program molanis licensed.
but the program does not allow me to calculate positions and take profit ...
So I thought of a expert to close the positions if the average profit of the operations to be> $ 2
I think that calculate the average profit of each transaction is more powerful than using the trailing stop or take profit.

deVries:

EABuilder....... Stop with it and for sure this one

Book

Grazie.
Anche io vorrrei programmare direttamente in linquaggio MQL ma non ho imparato,
invece molanis mi ha permesso di testare delle idee che avevo in pochissimo tempo, di contro è molto limitato... sto cercando di passare al linguaggio MQL ma non ho tempo a sufficenza,
Se c'è qualcuno che può aiutarmi posso mettere a disposizione tutte le esperienze fatte ..
Non pensate che dalla figura che ho mostrato l'expert funzioni abbastanza bene?
Grazie

Thank you.
Also I vorrrei program directly in linquaggio MQL but I have learned,
Instead molanis allowed me to test ideas I had in a very short time, by contrast is very limited ... I'm trying to pass the language MQL, but I have not enough time,
If anyone can help me I can make available all the experiences ..
Do not think that from the picture that I showed the expert works well enough?
thanks

Do not think that from the picture that I showed the expert works well enough? Heck No.

trying to pass the language MQL, but I have not enough time, You'll need time or you'll need money to pay someone for doing it for you.

Instead molanis allowed me to test ideas I had in a very short time, by contrast is very limited. I see no way around it, you'll have to learn to code.

Flax1964:

I have the base program molanis licensed.

but the program does not allow me to calculate positions and take profit ...
So I thought of a expert to close the positions if the average profit of the operations to be> $ 2
I think that calculate the average profit of each transaction is more powerful than using the trailing stop or take profit.

You don't have access to the source code, go to the Molanis website and their Foruma and ask for help there.

Flax1964:

Grazie.

Thank you.
Do not think that from the picture that I showed the expert works well enough?
thanks

No that picture is not showing how the EA will work on your account it is maybe a picture from strategy tester visual mode

difference between pro and standard

Molanis Strategy Builder for MT4 - Standard

Generates Expert Advisors for you to use but does not show the MQL4 code

Molanis Strategy Builder for MT4 - Pro

Generates Expert Advisors for you to use and shows the MQL4 code

I think it was Not so long ago we had in one of the topics the code from an EA (3_EMAs_EA) made by Molanis also version 3.1

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126224/page2

One of the errors was closing trades the orderloop for closing was not counting down.....

This EA has to close in one loop several trades together.... there it will fail

Read that topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126224/page2 and you will see also other errors this builder is programming

Reason: