Can Anyone Help with an indicator idea

Hi, I have an idea for an indicator based on Elliot wave method of analyzing the markets. Basically, the method strives to determine when demand/supply has entered the market by summing up the volume on individual waves. To make things simple and straightforward, I propose using a normal MT4 zigzag indicator for the waves. The indicator I need will use the standard MT4 cross-hair to sum up all the volume on the bars I pick out, and probably write out the summation alongside the number of bars, number of pips and price level that the cross-hair usually shows. I have no idea of coding so please pardon me if trying to use or mimic a cross-hair like that is dumb.

So you have no idea of coding yet you know how to make it "simple and straightforward" ? if you can make it so "simple and straightforward" why not simply code this "simple and straightforward" indicator yourself ? OK you have to learn a few "simple and straightforward" things about mql4, for example: The Book & the Documentation . . . but these are both "simple and straightforward" . . enjoy.

By the way . . there is no Volume on MT4 . . . what is called "Volume" should actually be called Tick Count.

"Volume is used (as expression and more detailed info) on Level 2 platforms, to explain == show the buy and sell QUANTITY started from futures in FUNDS, and it does not ends on Friday"
Reason: