Trade copier from FXCM Trading Station to MT4

Hi all,

Anyone know trade copier or any tool can make abridge from FXCM Trading Station to MT4 platform? or how i can use file extension *.ex4 on FXCM TSII ? Please help.

Thanks a lot

Anyone know trade copier between 2 accounts of FXCM trading station platform ? please tell me, thanks a lot

bizu:
Anyone know trade copier between 2 accounts of FXCM trading station platform ? please tell me, thanks a lot
Google

With FXCM you can usually access your one account from either TradingStationII or MT4. There may be a different login but the trading and account details should be the same. In this regard I would just work with MT4 and you should have no need to replicate trades.

Hope that helps.

bizu:

Hi all,

Anyone know trade copier or any tool can make abridge from FXCM Trading Station to MT4 platform? or how i can use file extension *.ex4 on FXCM TSII ? Please help.

Thanks a lot

I'm with FXCM and I use Trade Station and MT4 on the same account. I simply login into the account with both platforms using the same credentials. I place all my trades through MT4 as you will find the Trade Station has some significant limitations in placing trades on account setup for MT4.

Hi stewart and MisterDog,

Thanks for your help. With my account, i login on FXCM trading station is ok, but on MT4 platform is invalid account. Could you tell me more where is link open your account FXCM TSII ? or do you have special settings when you login on mT4 account?

Best regards,

Bizu

Login Username and Password are the same for each platform when accessing one account. Be sure to choose the correct Server for each.

Today FXCM is having trouble with their system. I regularly use MT4 and TSII on the same account without any difficulty. But today I'm getting a variety of error messages, sometimes one platform works but not the other, sometimes I get a MT4 error saying trading is closed. When I called them they admitted to having significant trouble and they are "working on it". What you're experiencing may be a problem with FXCM today. And right now MT4 won't connect the Trade Station will.

MisterDog:

Login Username and Password are the same for each platform when accessing one account. Be sure to choose the correct Server for each.

Today FXCM is having trouble with their system. I regularly use MT4 and TSII on the same account without any difficulty. But today I'm getting a variety of error messages, sometimes one platform works but not the other, sometimes I get a MT4 error saying trading is closed. When I called them they admitted to having significant trouble and they are "working on it". What you're experiencing may be a problem with FXCM today. And right now MT4 won't connect the Trade Station will.

I ask FXCM about this issue login two platform MT4 and TSII, they said that FXCM provide 2 type account : one of them can login on both platforms, and other can only login on TSII. Maybe my account is one of type account only login on TSII . And I find on Google about trade copy tool from TSII to MT4 ( or TSII to TSII), but i dont find any tool like that. Anyone know this tool, please tell me about it. Thanks a lot

bizu:
I ask FXCM about this issue login two platform MT4 and TSII, they said that FXCM provide 2 type account : one of them can login on both platforms, and other can only login on TSII. Maybe my account is one of type account only login on TSII . And I find on Google about trade copy tool from TSII to MT4 ( or TSII to TSII), but i dont find any tool like that. Anyone know this tool, please tell me about it. Thanks a lot
Right, on a FXCM "MT4 account" you can use both TSII and MT4. However TSII will have some limitations in placing orders. But your original question is about using " *.ex4 on FXCM TSII ". TSII uses Lua scripting language and MT4 uses MQL these are two different programming languages. You will need to have your *.ex4 rewritten in Lua.

hi MisterDog,

I agree with you. but i think convert *ex4 to Lua is not easy for me. And my account in FXCM can only login on TSII, and I can't login on MT4. So that, i find a solution ( or tool) for copy trade from TSII to MT4 (or to TSII). Anyone can resolve this issue, please help me. Thanks a lot.

I can recommend "powertradecopier". This copier works with no delay and you do not need to keep running Mt4 terminals.
You can copy trades between MT4 accounts from mt4 to JForex (extra module is required) and from MT4 to FIX API ( Currenex, ADS Securities, Marex, MIG Bank, CitiFX)

Expert advisor and forex robot like this:

I can recommend forex robot TFOT. Stable forex robot with 3 years real account proof.

MT4 Indicators

I like bjf Divergence Indicators-
Arrows painted above/below the open bar and not in the past. You can see when actually you can trade. It is never to late! Signals based on closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear.
bjf wolfe wave indicator looks good too. demo version are available by request.
Reason: