New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 432 - page 3

As the one assumed new update to install at once in bulk for all installations?
The download of the full bid several times to play it paranoia. Especially all those international tutorials and helps. What they all everyone? Install Option should be, as in every civilized computer program, with the option of advanced installation options elements. Save time, traffic on the servers, and disk space, and above all health MT4 users.

Dear Developers,

Please can we have mt4 platform for Linux Operating Systems like UBUNTU?

Uzendu Tony

uzendua:

Dear Developers,

Please can we have mt4 platform for Linux Operating Systems like UBUNTU?

Uzendu Tony

Use Wine and read this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4932

Hello!

I want to know why the expert made by me does not work after update!

find attached the expert work to update the June 1.

Thanks!

Ever since build 419 i am having issues with layouts, profiles and EA settings not being saved when I restart MT4. Even indicators and objects I remove from my charts come back. I tried build 427 and 432 and they have the same problem. Did reinstalling, deleting terminal.ex and other “stuff”, but nothing works. Had to revert back to build 416.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am on Win7 x64.

thks

I hope Metaquotes will introduce webtrader for metatrader 4.

Hi I'm new here, so hello every one! I have the new platform, and find it works well, no problems so far!

I use my own method to play, it must be right I made a profit in the short time using the charts!

why r you making this more difficult did you here of kis rule (keep it simple)

Hi.

Since the version 217 i have trouble with data. Backtest is not really good possible. Messed data will not filled, and so on...

In this version 432, data will got not complete. I installed Alpari-Mt4, Update. Clear complete History data section.

Then I start the MT4 again. I get at first, M15 data for exactly 1 month. After swichting timeframe, I go back to M15, i see only the bars of the day. Thats bullshit!

I have this testet more than once, and with different brokers.

I have enough from MT4, after 5 years. Last time I see MT4-incompetence by theire developers, to make a good software update.

So many problems with data is normaly not possible. Think, thats a plan to destroy all customers databases for backtests. We not need this.

Will burn my MT4 installations now and go with my money to Dukascopy. Our club from swiss will follow.

Bye

Joe

Before V4.00 Biuld 432 I have had data for 6 months. After loading historial data EURUSD theese data incorrect and not longer complete and will not filled.

I am programmer more than 20 years. data programms are not heavy to code. Its most the easyest part of a program.

What qualifications have MT4 developers ?

Mickey Mouse studies ?

Forget this all. Its a bad dream!

Reason: