New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 427 - page 2

lion99:

Mmmmm how about make some real changes that will help traders real time like change or give options to the bloody huge big arse order window

My EAs have never complained about it . .

ive just installed 427 on my android and i cannot find the following:

To find out your MetaQuotes ID, open the mobile version of the terminal and go to Settings -> Messages page.

There is no "messages" page under settings, am i missing something ?

I also can't find the "message" page.

Got Android version 427 however cannot find MetaQuotes ID anywhere. No "Message page" present. Is there any alternative way how to get the MetaQuotes ID, please?

Thanks

VC

Wow IOS alert thank you very much !!!

There is no SETTINGS -> MESSAGES.

Common guys, where is the right one? I can't use this feature yet you make it sound like its already available. Whats going on? IS it a new feature for android users or isn't it?

Hi, Android mobile version (428) bug report: The tab "History" shows wrong Profit and Balance values. The app does not count commissions so the total values are higher than in reality. Regards VT

<=== Previous Post=====>

ihldiaf 2012.04.26 02:45

Build 419, Terminal: Fixed #3:

3. Terminal: Fixed display of text information of coordinates of the horizontal and vertical line objects in the chart, in the case of scaling of displayed fonts in the control panel. Now the size of the text does not depend on the scale and has the same font as the main information in the chart.

Most of my sub-window texts uses font : Courier New Bold, Size 9. Build 419 seems to render this font size (9) larger than previous builds. Font sizes 8 or 10 renders the same size in build 419 as previous builds. Why does font size 9 renders larger texts?

< ===============>

I still have font size problem in build 427. I'm now forced to upgrade my terminal; so I really need a solution.

Can someone explain why this happens?

onewithzachy 2012.05.26 12:26
NevTon:
And second thing, why sometimes WindowHandle (code below) returns 0 ?

Documentation claims "Returns the system window handler containing the given chart. If the chart of symbol and timeframe has not been opened by the moment of function calling, 0 will be returned."

But in my case, chart is opened all the time, only thing I do is switching accounts or timeframes. So, "by the moment of function calling" my chart has been opened, but function returns 0, why?

This isn't MT stuff, this is Windows OS stuff, specifically MDI application stuff, just to get the handle, an apps must sends WM_MDIGETACTIVE. MT unable to get that handle because Windows OS doesn't yet make the handle available. Windows already has the handle, and will make the handle available when chart is responding. Call it again on start.

Sometime it helps to declare vars first then assign the value later, not to do both at the same time.

WHRoeder 2012.05.27 15:33
NevTon:
And second thing, why sometimes WindowHandle (code below) returns 0 ?
Because the chart does not yet exist. No history, no bars. Don't call WindowHandle in init, wait for start()

Ah, ... WHRoeder you are right there. I was thinking WinAPI kind of way. I just recently check, the handle to the chart actual exist but MT return it 0 because the chart not ready yet.

Thanks for the insight.

:D

I have tested the SendNotification().

But there is no alert tone when the Notification arrive on the phone.

Anyone know how to set this alert tone on this notification function?

Reason: