System tester fails if expert uses two or more different pairs

System tester fails if expert uses two or more different pairs.
Even all used pairs having historical minute data, tester simulates only main pair (EURUSD)
The others in the expert are not simulated in this case (USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY)

Thanks.
Cengiz

Of course. Other symbols are not modelled. Don't use their current (0) bar

You can access to current bar of M1 for current close price

Ok, I've learned only working pair is simulated in the tester. Here is part of the code that I use.
Tester is working on EURUSD 1H data. %90 quality tick values available for all pairs.

for(i=0;i<4;i++) EurHma4[i] = iCustom("EURUSD", PERIOD_H4, "HMA", 12, 0, i);
for(i=0;i<4;i++) GbpHma4[i] = iCustom("GBPUSD", PERIOD_H4, "HMA", 12, 0, i);
for(i=0;i<4;i++) ChfHma4[i] = iCustom("USDCHF", PERIOD_H4, "HMA", 12, 0, i);

TrendUp = ( (EurHma4[0]<EurHma4[1]) && (GbpHma4[0]<GbpHma4[1]) && (ChfHma4[0]>ChfHma4[1]) );
TrendDown = ( (EurHma4[0]>EurHma4[1]) && (GbpHma4[0]>GbpHma4[1]) && (ChfHma4[0]<ChfHma4[1]) );

Can you please convert this code to how is tester is simulating it? So I can understand my faults deeply.
(I've optimed my expert according to tester and I want to convert it from tester's world to real world)

When I use following expression in this test:

GbpHma4[0]<GbpHma4[1]

which values are used by the tester excatly, to calculate this expression, altough GBPUSD is not simulated? Can this expression see the future, according to simulater time? If I learn this detail, I will be able to solve by problem. Even the value of this expressin may be freezed during simulation of last hour bar, it should be freeed by a past value, not a future value. I need to know the value it is locked during last bar simulation.

Thank you very much.
Cengiz

Reason: