Strategy Tester stops without any error on loaded historical data

I've imported external data into several markets such as EURGBP, XAGUSD, EuroStoxx50 and so on.The backtest at some point without any error-message it just finishes.

Does anyone know this problem and knows how deal with it?

Ive been having this problem with native data. It just stops short of the To: date. Its consistently the same date, unless i move forward the Start: date. Usually happens on smaller TFs when Im using a start date before 2009.

karaozkan27:

I've imported external data into several markets such as EURGBP, XAGUSD, EuroStoxx50 and so on.The backtest at some point without any error-message it just finishes.

Does anyone know this problem and knows how deal with it?

What does it report in the log ?

hkjonus.

i have same problem with you,

RaptorUK, thereis nothing report bug in Journal Tab too, just stop & frezz(like unfinish loop). But it can be stopet in setting Tab and Give report in report Tab.

Repions:
hkjonus.

i have same problem with you,

RaptorUK, thereis nothing report bug in Journal Tab too, just stop & frezz(like unfinish loop). But it can be stopet in setting Tab and Give report in report Tab.

You probably have an infinite loop, fix your code.

RaptorUK: You probably have an infinite loop, fix your code.
If you have an infinite loop, the button will be "Stop". If the tester has finished, the button will be "Start" and there will be entries in the Journal tab.

WHRoeder,

the button still in "Stop"

If infinite loop, why its not at the beginning..? I tried 5 year range and freeze at 2 year.

if this problem about my code, please give me advice on what to do, & what section that usually makes this problem .. Thanks.. all

Reason: