Can I used 9 color in my custom indicator?

Hello

I am using 7 color already in my custom indi. But I want to add 2 more channel lines and it means total 9 color. Is there any method to use more than 8 color please let me use it.

Regds

mithetnme

No, you can not. But you can create 2 identical Indicator with total 16 colors, synced with 8 Global Variables, though :)

onewithzachy:
No, you can not. But you can create 2 identical Indicator with total 16 colors, synced with 8 Global Variables, though :)

million thanks for your advice.

Regds

mithetnme

onewithzachy:
or two non-identical indicators, not sync'ed or linked in any way, with one showing 6 and another showing 3 (or any other combination adding up to 9 that is convenient for your indicator code).

dabbler:
or two non-identical indicators, not sync'ed or linked in any way, with one showing 6 and another showing 3 (or any other combination adding up to 9 that is convenient for your indicator code).

you right. that's works too.

I guess you win

dabbler:

Thanks for your advice.

I am now showing 7 and 2.

Thanks again

mithetnme

BTW, if you sync'ed them by using GlobalVariable (), you can use

WindowExpertName()+WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period())+buffer_name

as a name. It won't mix when you attach the CI on several charts.

Reason: