help needed

Hi

I am wondering if someone could help to make GBP index like USD index (attached here).

I found CCFp indicator but it is a bit different and I was thinking if someone could make similar one for other currencies like GBP, CHF, AUD, NZD,...

Any help would be appreciated in advance.

Jeff

Files:
usdindex.mq4  3 kb

No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

WHRoeder:
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

There is no meaning of slaving. I just share my idea and ask if someone is interested too with the skills.

jeffjadid:

Hi

I am wondering if someone could help to make GBP index like USD index (attached here).

The coding for this is trivial. The hard part is the formula.

ExtMapBuffer1[i] = 50.14348112 * MathPow(eurusd,-0.576) * MathPow(usdjpy,0.136) * MathPow(gbpusd,-0.119) * MathPow(usdcad,0.091) * MathPow(usdsek,0.042) * MathPow(usdchf,0.036);

There are all those magic values in there to calculate this indicator. Finding or creating these is going to be the problem, not changing the EA.

jeffjadid:
There is no meaning of slaving. I just share my idea and ask if someone is interested too with the skills.
  1. You said "if someone could help to make GBP index" Did you offer to pay - no. you asked for someone to code it for you for free - definition of a slave.
  2. Did you post the 'magic values' that you'll need for a GBP index. - no research - you want it done with no work on your part - definition of a slave.
  3. Did you post your attempt at modifying the code - no - you want it done with no work on your part - definition of a slave master.
I stand by my post - No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

dabbler:

The coding for this is trivial. The hard part is the formula.

There are all those magic values in there to calculate this indicator. Finding or creating these is going to be the problem, not changing the EA.

Hi

I made EUR index. If you are interested to make similar indices for other majors we can share them.

Jeff

jeffadvisor@ymail
Reason: