Minimum lot size allowed in historical data

Hey all,

I used to use historical data from Dukas which is converted by scripts to MT4. During the last time I have downloaded and converted data, the minimum lot size has been defined has 3.0 lots.

I do not have idea the reason of this value.

As I said, this is not my first time using the same platform, same scripts, same data provider, but this minimum size is the new thing.

Is this issue known by someone? any idea?

Thanks

Edit* Sorry for the confusion. But Yeah... lot-size is not held within the data and comes from the broker. One other suspect is probably the account type. And the lot-size really is 3.0 for that type of account.

ubzen:
The broker has variable spreads and the spread was 3.0 when you checked.

Hi, I'm not talking about spread, but minimum lot size, 3.0 are not pips, but lots.

desert:

Hi, I'm not talking about spread, but minimum lot size, 3.0 are not pips, but lots.

Where are you getting this from ? as far as I know it's not carried in the dukascopy data and anyway even if it was it wouldn't be relevant, the min lot size is a function of your Broker.

RaptorUK:
Where are you getting this from ? as far as I know it's not carried in the dukascopy data and anyway even if it was it wouldn't be relevant, the min lot size is a function of your Broker.

Hi, thanks for answering, I'm getting this when checking MODE_MINLOT, I know this is a value from the broker rather than the historical data, but curiously it started when I have updated the data.

Check it on a chart while you are connected to your Broker, not in the Strategy Tester, if it is still 3.0 then your Broker has an issue.
Reason: