Open order didn't close at set StopLoss level... WTF?! O_O

Take a look at the Journal Tab. It has happened to me that broker's server is down and do not process orders.

I did check it... there was nothing unusual there, or anything that could indicate any problem.

And the server was running as far as I could tell (by the fact that prices were incoming).

I think the yellow means the mt4 trailing stop was active.

WHRoeder:
I think the yellow means the mt4 trailing stop was active.

No, that's definitely not it. I know for a fact that I didn't activate it, and if you look at the open order icon on the left, the little "T" when trailing stop is active is not there.

Even if it were active, that still wouldn't explain how order remained open after price moved way below StopLoss value.

nanquan:

No, that's definitely not it. I know for a fact that I didn't activate it, and if you look at the open order icon on the left, the little "T" when trailing stop is active is not there.

Even if it were active, that still wouldn't explain how order remained open after price moved way below StopLoss value.

What does your Broker say ?

RaptorUK:
What does your Broker say ?

I haven't asked them yet, as I thought this might be a known problem someone here could enlighten me about.

But apparently it is as WEIRD as it looks.

I'll ask them and see what they have to say, then report back!

Okay, I've contacted them about this and they said it is basically due to some technical problems with the demo server, and that on live accounts something like this wouldn't happen.

And even if it did, they would have a detailed record of that trade would audit it and compensate the trader if it was due to a problem on their side.

Reason: