Q: computation/execution statistics

Hello forum,

Is there any tool available out there to monitor order execution, both in terms of

1) COMPUTING performance (split seconds of processing ticks by the EA, sending orders, related ping/connection speed metrics etc.

2) EXECUTION by broker/dealer (slippage, attempts,, errors, so on.)

Some data is stored in the LOGS and alerts, granted, but I was wondering if there is any "user-friendly" interface for such monitoring and analytical review.

Any suggestions/previous links - most welcome!!

Best,

Dan.

Any suggestions/previous links - most welcome!! Never seen one (with all those options)...I suggest you write your own. If you google for specific tools like Sending Orders or Connection, then you'll have a better chance of finding some . About interface, expect only simple mt4 user input window.

As MQL developer I can say that MQL language itself do not offer such time precision. Smallest time amount is 1 second which is far more that required. However a custom DLL functions can achive very reliable and precision time measurement. On another hand MQL as a top layer programing language has limited abilities in measuring MetaTerminal core processes like internet connection speeds, pings, etc. Any posible measurement will be based on the available MQL functions.

Thanks for your insights! I will keep on Googling then. Come to figure, it is quite unexpected that folks did not come with a more sophisticated MT4 Dashboard of sorts, other than the good old Account History download, would be an interesting premium add-on to have.

Reason: