Can't create demo accounts on my computer

Hello,

I have 3 machines where I usually set up MT4 demo accounts from different brokers. The problem is, right now, I can only create accounts on one machine. The other two will not allow me to create accounts. Doesn't matter which broker. Every single broker platform fails on these two computers... I go through the set up procedure, get to the point where it is supposed to give you your login and password, it just gives me the big BONG whe it fails. The platforms are the most current from all the different brokerages. It is driving me absolutely mad... I have no idea what it could possibly be. Can anyone send some help on whatI could check on these machines?

Thanks

What have all these Brokers told you when you contacted them ? what versions are the MT4 ?

jeff_calgary: The platforms are the most current from all the different brokerages.

I assume that means you have made the live update? Because i noticed that if you don't the broker do not let you connect or create to demo accounts anymore

Boing sounds like the disconnect sound. Firewall blocking terminal. Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7
Reason: