Data Center information retrieval and control programmatically

Is it possible to programmatically work with the Data Center data that you can see when you click on the bottom right corner of the terminal window?

Some data centers may be more reliable than others, possibly depending on the physical location of the client.

It would be good to be able to retrieve a list of names of all available data centers, retrieve the name of the currently-connected data center, and to choose to conenct to a particular data center.

this script can give u an idea i suppose

qjol:
this script can give u an idea i suppose

That is some great hacking info. Thanks :-)

The Russian comment text had me going though. If you view the code using the view button in the code base you get it with Russian comments. If you download the indicator you get gibberish comment characters which google translate doesn't understand. Evidently there is some sort of font thing going on :-(

EDIT: Hah! Tools | Options | Font change from western to cyrillic fixes that :-)

EDIT2: Foiled again. Now the text looks correct in MetaEditor but it doesn't paste correctly into Google translate whereas the codebase view version does. I'm guessing the codebase version is unicode or multibyte character and so works correctly when pasted :-(

EDIT 3: Yes, it's a Unicode thing. So I downloaded SC Unipad and sure enough you can use it as an intermediate paste pad to up-convert from cyrillic to Unicode. Was working fine until the registration box came up, timed out session, and wants $199. Yeah right :-(

Got there in the end. Download BabelPad. http://babelstone.co.uk/Software/BabelPad.html

It's free!

Import the MQ4 file into BabelPad using Windows CP1251 Cyrillic format. Now we are up-converted to Unicode.

Now we can paste the Russian text into http://translate.google.com/

get it translated, and paste that back into BabelPad.

I couldn't get BabelpPad to save as an ASCII txt file :-(

so I had to paste the text into Word 2003 then save as .txt using the Cyrillic Windows format option.

Job done!

search string "Translate Russian comments in MQL4 file"

Reason: