MetaTrader Report Generator - page 2

Most used by me is time dependencies: Years, Months, Weeks, Days, Hours.

But the most powerful part is comparative analysis between two or more accounts. For example: between results of strategy tester.

Have you tried Mt4i_Desktop? Your link looks pretty cool but mt4i desktop is free (for now anyway). If you have tried mt4i, then what does report-forex have which mt4i does not? I'm thinking of creating a mql4 stats with html/javascripts kinda like the one here to include my own approach but right-now it feels like re-inventing the wheel ;)

Anyways the list of stats which I'd like to start off compiling can be found here. Mt4i-Desktop does-not have Mae-Mfe for example. But generally what I care about is the Risk-Of-Ruin analysis which it has. I'll go check out your program now...

***Update: this appears to be much like in as far as only being able to analyze live results. For developers tools, again I'll recommend Mt4i Desktop + also have a publisher with analysis which includes Mae-Mfe.

FinePrint: Ubzen is in no way shape or form affiliated with the websites listed above :))) .. this commercial brought to you by the National Ad Academy of America.

ubzen:

Have you tried Mt4i_Desktop? Your link looks pretty cool but mt4i desktop is free (for now anyway). If you have tried mt4i, then what does report-forex have which mt4i does not? I'm thinking of creating a mql4 stats with html/javascripts kinda like the one here to include my own approach but right-now it feels like re-inventing the wheel ;)

Anyways the list of stats which I'd like to start off compiling can be found here. Mt4i-Desktop does-not have Mae-Mfe for example. But generally what I care about is the Risk-Of-Ruin analysis which it has. I'll go check out your program now...

***Update: this appears to be much like in as far as only being able to analyze live results. For developers tools, again I'll recommend Mt4i Desktop + also have a publisher with analysis which includes Mae-Mfe.

FinePrint: Ubzen is in no way shape or form affiliated with the websites listed above :))) .. this commercial brought to you by the National Ad Academy of America.

Or try to write a script in MT4 that calculates MAE/MFE. In fact, I have been working exactly that for several months. But, so far, mine is not 100% accurate.

RaptorUK:

Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam

LoL: Think you can cut back on some of SPAM in your SPAM Raptor?

ubzen:

They still developing Mt4i_Desktop.

I have to "sign up for MT4i Live and then contact us once you have published a report."... and they probably send me exe...

I don't think they can compare results of strategy tester on a same chart.

I need a tool to prove experts optimization from a different expert versions.

https://trade.management/trading-statistics-analysis-tool/ have a good free service that provide you weekly stat reports via email
Reason: