post an EA

Hello, I would know how to make to post an EA on the experts code base of the community site, how do?

And I wonder why people are posting its, for sharing theirs losses or just for pleasure...?

emmett_brown:

Hello, I would know how to make to post an EA on the experts code base of the community site, how do?

And I wonder why people are posting its, for sharing theirs losses or just for pleasure...?

Hit the link for code-base. Then hit the link to submit your code and carefully read the instructions. I believe it'll be reviewed by Metaquotes moderator for spam/violations etc.

IMO: Different people do this for different reasons. Personally, I don't believe I've created anything original enough to post. With that said some of the codes in there are just 10 lines EA's etc. So it's about as big a deal as posting on the forum. I'm still thankful to those people who posted real efforts.

Thanks you, but I wonder another more important question...;

I've made an EA and it is surely not perfect and what I would want would be to have advises about it to make it better.

Is there some peolple who will help to upgrate it?

Last question, how are they rate? (the EAs)

emmett_brown:

Thanks you, but I wonder another more important question...;

I've made an EA and it is surely not perfect and what I would want would be to have advises about it to make it better.

Is there some peolple who will help to upgrate it?

Last question, how are they rate? (the EAs)

IMO, you're more likely to get comments from people asking you to add something they like..... instead of people who will help you upgrade it.

Here's how codes in the code-base are rated. Other people who visit your EA will rate it based on how they like it.

Lastest question, once the EA posted, how long does it takes do view it on the site?

after verification I think

I've posted one but I can see it, where is it?

Choose Code Base

then My Own

You will see all you have posted to publish.

when the proofreading is done it will be published

It is possible to change it before it is to read in code base by someone else

Thanks, how long does it take, it seems to not working (all are "ready for published")

up!
Reason: