Help please. Simple question that has cost me a lot of sleep! - page 2

BTW ' ' is tabulation sign. If You use backslash in the characters' string write it twice: "\test2.txt"

stringo wrote:
BTW ' ' is tabulation sign. If You use backslash in the characters' string write it twice: "test2.txt"

Heheh, yeah thanks :)
I had that before but since it wasn't working I pretty much tried to change everything in turn. Hasn't helped though!
Any ideas?

Make sure You have only one copy of kernel32.dll in the windowssystem32 directory (additional copy allowed in the system32dllcache)
Type in the command line "depends kernel32.dll" and try to find CopyFile function

"windows cannot find 'depends'"

:(

I've sent it to mail set in your profile

Marty wrote:
"windows cannot find 'depends'"

:(

I've downloaded dependency walker. It shows CopyFileA as one of its functions

Are You sure that only one copy of kernel32.dll placed in your computer?

Yes, I've just done a search

Marty wrote:
Yup, I've allowed DLL calling and disabled manual confirmation (not that that matters). But when it was enabled it asked for confirmation so at least we know it's trying to call it.

Error log:
20:08:07 FTP sender GBPUSD,H1: cannot call function 'CopyFileA' from dll 'Kernel32. dll'
I see. You press "No" at manual confirmation.

stringo wrote:
Marty wrote:
Yup, I've allowed DLL calling and disabled manual confirmation (not that that matters). But when it was enabled it asked for confirmation so at least we know it's trying to call it.

Error log:
20:08:07 FTP sender GBPUSD,H1: cannot call function 'CopyFileA' from dll 'Kernel32. dll'
I see. You press "No" at manual confirmation.

I pressed "yes" at manual confirmation. But since then I've unticked "manual confirmation" in my settings so that it can copy files without me even confirming manually. But it still doesn't.
Reason: