moving SLs - page 2

Yojimbo:
Wrong. The modifies moved the stops exactly where I wanted them. The problem is that the modifies didn't always trigger.
Then they weren't being moved exactly where you wanted them. What ever. You don't want to listen, you don't want to learn, and you ignored Raptor when he quoted the documentation.

WHRoeder:
Then they weren't being moved exactly where you wanted them. What ever. You don't want to listen, you don't want to learn, and you ignored Raptor when he quoted the documentation.

Wrong again. If the SL is moved exactly to the price lvl that I want but not as often as I want it is not a problem of where but a problem of when. You don't want to listen, you don't want to help and I did not ignore Raptors quote since I did revise both the documentation and my code. It's just that the problem persists regardless.

If you don't want to help you're more than welcome not to spam your usual "pip2points conversion, read the manual" posts which you consider help in those threads that I start.

Please do not feed the troll.

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

@Yojimbo: I think you have the wrong expectation for this forum. Just looking at your codes, one can tell that there's allot you don't understand. Just because you have a piece of code which works is not all to it. You will have to understand why it works. First thing one have to relinquish when learning programming and trading is their Ego trip. Who cares who's right or wrong, you're the one who needs help.

Couple of suggestions for you.

1) Get rid of that I'm right and you're wrong attitude. You'll black-list yourself on this forum and no-one will want to assist you.

2) Understand that the Computer or Markets is Never Wrong it's you the programmer or trader who is Always Wrong.

3) Read the Book, Read the Documentations, Read Google Results. When you're stuck go back and read again.

4) Adopt a Structured Programming {Braces} Style, especially if you're gonna ask others to look at your codes.

5) Understand De-Bugging takes more time than Writing from Scratch. Don't assemble the entire program and then De-Bug.

It's like looking for a Needle in a Haystack. No-One gonna spend 1-Hour+ of their time doing that for you.

6) If you're new, write one line of code... Compile...then add Print Statement... Then run in Back-Tester....and Check what Log Prints Out.

Example: if( 7/0 > 1){Print("Code_Made_It_Here");}

Also Printing Values of Variables is a good Idea as well.

Example: if( iMa>iMaa ){int Trigger=1;} if(Trigger==1){OrderSend(Buy);}

If somehow you're not placing any orders, It'll be necessary to print value of Trigger... if that's always 0. Then you'll want to print values of iMa and iMaa.

7) After you've exhausted all possible resources. Book, Documents, Google, Line-Base Prints. If you cannot still solve your problem then you ask your question here.

Include:

What You're trying to Accomplish in Detail.

What You've Researched and Tested in Detail.

Provide All Codes you feel Comfortable Showing for the Specific Task.

Provide a copy of your Print Statement and Error Codes Returned.

Draw or Print Screen a Picture (Usually for Indicators) If you think it'll help.

************** Well, I hope you find these suggestions constructive and not get all worked up about something everyone here had to go through.

Reason: