history tick by tick chart

Hello,

How can i view the history of a tick by tick chart

You cannot by default.
You need tick data fed into your platform: either you save it for yourself (using for example this EA: 'FXTticksCollector') or create a chart from historical tick data, which can be bought at several places.

Where can you buy historical tick data for spot currency trading?

irusoh1:
Where can you buy historical tick data for spot currency trading?
Try google, there are several companies selling tick data for Forex, which you need to convert somehow, or email me at forexzapATgmailDOTcom.

Zap wrote:
You cannot by default.
You need tick data fed into your platform: either you save it for yourself (using for example this EA: 'FXTticksCollector') or create a chart from historical tick data, which can be bought at several places.

Zap
I have gone through lot of your posts and realise that you have good overview of tesitn system. I have clean tick data for atleast 18 months. now how can i feed that to the tester. I have tried to create fxt file with csv2fxt script but it didnt helped.
I would really appriciate your help.
thanks

Are you sure that:
a) fxt file in right place
b) you are using right mode (Every tick)
c) you set From/To Data according to fxt-file

svirk:

I have gone through lot of your posts and realise that you have good overview of tesitn system. I have clean tick data for atleast 18 months. now how can i feed that to the tester. I have tried to create fxt file with csv2fxt script but it didnt helped.
I would really appriciate your help.
thanks
I have my own modified version.
What you have to pay attention to recently is that the version number of the FxtHeader changed from 402 (for platform builds prior to 200ish) to I guess 403 (for the later builds). Now if you don't compile your fxt file with the rigth header, it will compile, but won't work with the other builds. This was my latest "difficulty", but I could tell you about 20 other factors...

write me to forexzap<at>gmail<dot>com please, I would have some questions for you, and hope some answers too.
Reason: