Interbank expert

have problem, have expert that run on normal account perfect but doesn't want to exicute orders on mini account.
we checked everything lot sizes magic numbers, i dont think it is in the code, it runs on fxdd mini account, have anybody
got idea what the problem may be

shadow wrote:
have problem, have expert that run on normal account perfect but doesn't want to exicute orders on mini account.
we checked everything lot sizes magic numbers, i dont think it is in the code, it runs on fxdd mini account, have anybody
Does the expert reference specific symbol names? Check for that, as mini accounts at ibfx use a modified symbol name (eg GBPUSD is GBPUSDm). The extra "m" appended to the symbol name can cause your EA to fail if it does any symbol check by name. I believe other banks don't make such a difference between accounts, so that could explain the success on fxdd and failure on ibfx.
-Matt

shadow wrote:

Is the account enabled for mini trading? My understanding is that with FXDD, they have to specifically enable mini trading if you have a standard account.

Scott

I had the same problem, but I called FXDD and they enabled my account to go from a standard account to a mini. 1-2-3!!!
Reason: